Wow, it’s 2013, I can’t believe it! I felt like 2012 flew by.
I’m not going to be able to do a creative post like my fellow blogger, Carrie did on her blog, but I thought I’d do a list to share some of my moments from 2012. I know fellow blogger Sara will be happy with this since she loves lists.
- Became a runner
- Became a student blogger
- Visited my family in Texas
- Got published in Penumbra, our campus’ literary magazine
- Got a CEGE grant
- Turned 25
- Moved in with my boyfriend of four years to Modesto
- My car got broken into and then I ran into a huge piece of something that fell off of a Diesel truck on the freeway. Fun stuff.
- Completed the roughest semester I’ve ever had in college, with straight A’s
- Started tutoring
- Edited a now published book
Now here’s a list of stuff I watched in 2012, some good, some bad:
- The Hunger Games (definitely awesome)
- The Lorax (so cute!)
- The Avengers (awesome)
- The Lucky One
- Revenge (awesome tv show)
- Magic Mike (umm…so bad)
- Drop Dead Diva (love this show and it’s great message)
- The Walking Dead (OMG this show is amazing)
- Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 (so good, I’m sad it’s over)
- Scandal (great show)
- The Dark Knight Rises (so good, I need to rewatch it)
- Sons of Anarchy (Amazing)
- Looper (hmm, kind of weird)
- Resident Evil 5 (gigantic waste of time)
- Total Recall (awesome movie)
I am sure I watched a lot more than I listed, but those are the ones I remember. As you can see, I watched a lot of good stuff this year, lol.
As for books, I didn’t read very much other than textbooks. I did get to the Hunger Games trilogy, the first two books of the dragon tattoo trilogy, something borrowed and something blue. I vow to read more in 2013!
Hope you had a great (and safe) New Year’s Eve. Happy New Year!