header image

Concerts

So, Eric and I have some exciting concerts coming up in the next five months!

First, we are going to see Macklemore and Ryan Lewis at UOP on March 28th!!

I’m so excited to finally see this talented duo live. Since Eric’s birthday is on March 8th, I decided to get him tickets to the concert.

Concert tickets, by the way, are my favorite gift to give and receive. Eric and I had a whole year where we just bought one another tickets to shows. For his birthday that year, I got him tickets to see John Mayer and he got me tickets to see Lady Gaga. It was a fun year of concerts.

In addition to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Eric just told me that we are going to see The Postal Service in July. I have been a huge fan of The Postal Service since high school, but the second I got into them, they stopped touring. If you’ve never heard of them before, here’s a link to my favorite song by them, “The District Sleeps Alone Tonight”.

They are so amazing, I can’t wait to see them!

Other than these two amazing concerts, we are going to see Dave Matthew’s Band in September at Shoreline.

It’s shaping up to be a great year for concerts. Hopefully we can make it to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass this year since we missed last year.

~ by Alexia on March 18, 2013 .

2 Responses to “Concerts”

1.   Kara Says:

Hope you have a good time at the concert tomorrow!

Personally I’m looking forward to getting to see Assassins (back in San Diego) over break–should be interesting.

•   Kara Says:

That…should have been a double-dash, not a hyphen. Pretend I typed that right, please, English grad student? Cool, thanks.